Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Welcome!

To my first, and hopefuly foremost, blog. While being new to the world of internet blogging, I have decided that it may be a profitable and entertaining venture into Society. Now I know you won't want to read about some rubbish about this latest product, or how the Dell XLDP 4000 makes your Dell XLDP 3999 look like scrap, and I won't be posting that here, because God knows that 4000 makes my old hunk look like a primitive wooden toy. A little about myself now, I am based out of Lexington, Alabama U.S.A., running a 1.5 ghz, 762 mb RAM, 80 gig HD, hunk, and have way too much time on my hands. I am homeschooled, with serious interest in Temporal Physics, and Robotics Engineering.



The Obscure Proposal, what in goodness is this? Some sort of cesspool of indecency?


NO. This blog is going to be my outlet, to relieve stress, and talk about everything from politics, to international events, to simple news and some good ol' fashion tech.

So hop on board and settle in, this will definantly take some time to get set up, so feel free to browse these empty shelves, at least for a little while.

No comments: